Distinctive Life Funeral Homes Proudly Serves Those Who Have Served in Our Military
We will work diligently to ensure you and your family receive all of the benefits deserved.
It is our privilege and honor to serve America’s heroes.
Our commitment to you
Whether arranging a burial or an interment at a National Cemetery or a private cemetery, you can trust the experienced Funeral Directors at Distinctive Life to be knowledgeable on all Veterans Benefits.
For more information about how we can help you plan a Veteran’s funeral service please contact us today.
How we help Veteran families
- Help file a claim for burial allowance, plot allowance, and transportation expenses, when applicable
- Help apply for a Unites States burial flag for any Veteran honorably discharged from military service at no expense
- Contact military chaplain to officiate services
- Schedule military honors for the deceased in a National Cemetery or privately owned cemetery
- Schedule services to be held at any National VA Cemetery
- Schedule and direct services at the Dallas-Ft. Worth National Cemetery or the Houston National Cemetery
- Help next-of-kin apply for military headstone at no expense
- Coordinate a 21 gun volley salute to the Veteran
- Coordinate military personnel in dress uniform to carry the casket and present the United States flag
- Coordinate bag piper in full highland regalia to lead procession to service site and close the ceremony
- Coordinate with Patriot Guard Riders to offer support
- Coordinate vocalist to perform patriotic anthems at graveside in honor of the Veteran
Specialized Merchandise for Veterans.
- Printed prayer cards, military folders, obituary bookmarks, and register books, all displaying the proper military insignia
- Custom caskets
- Cremation urns with military insignia
- Flag cases
- Military emblems and medallions
- Keepsakes and jewelry