Distinctive Life Funeral Homes Proudly Serves Those Who Have Served in Our Military
It is our privilege and honor to serve America’s heroes.
Our commitment to you
We proudly serve those who have served in our military. We will work diligently to ensure you and your family receive all of the benefits deserved. Whether arranging a burial at a National Cemetery or a private cemetery, you can trust our experienced Funeral Directors to be knowledgeable on all Veterans Benefits. Your Veteran Benefits will not cover all funeral arrangements. It is important to understand what is covered and to plan for the details that are not. Distinctive Life will also help you apply for a United States burial flag. Our staff will handle coordination with military personnel. It is our privilege and honor to serve America’s heroes.
For more information about how we can help you plan a Veteran’s funeral service please contact us today.
Veterans Benefits Must Be Requested
• Military service must be verified with a DD-214 (discharge papers) before benefits are provided to a Veteran’s next of kin.
• While a United States flag is provided at no cost, a Veteran’s family must request it.
• Burial in a VA National Cemetery is not immediate and eligibility requirements apply.
• Veterans’ caskets are not covered by Veterans Benefits.
• VA Benefits will not cover all funeral and cremation costs.
• Military funeral honors must be scheduled which may take time.
• Our staff will assist with the Veterans marker application and process.
Specialized Merchandise for Veterans.
- Printed prayer cards, military folders, obituary bookmarks, and register books, all displaying the proper military insignia
- Custom caskets
- Cremation urns with military insignia
- Flag cases
- Military emblems and medallions
- Keepsakes and jewelry