Pre-planning funeral services can be a difficult topic to discuss. Fortunately, the Distinctive Life team is here to help you and your family get started on this vital discussion. Whether you attend one of our pre-planning seminars listed below or complete the form below for an individual consultation, Distinctive Life’s experienced team can help you explore your options and develop a plan.
Among the topics covered in our seminars and individual consultations:
- Funeral options, including lower-cost locations such as churches, chapels, and meaningful non-traditional locations (including outdoor locations) for services
- Cremation options
- VA benefits
- The 25 documents you need to have ready before you die
- What happens if you pass away while traveling, especially out of the country
- Why life insurance should not be used for purchasing cemetery/funeral services
- What makes Distinctive Life different than other funeral homes
Learn more about our pre-planning services.
Join us for one of these upcoming
Unfortunately, our pre-planning seminars in March have been canceled. We will update everyone when we reschedule as the information is available. Thank you for your understanding. Check our website for further updates.