Pre-planning funeral services can be a difficult topic to discuss. Fortunately, the Distinctive Life team is here to help you and your family get started on this vital discussion with our Decisions Made Early program. Whether you attend one of our pre-planning seminars listed below or complete the form below for an individual consultation, Distinctive Life’s experienced team can help you explore your options and develop a plan.
Among the topics covered in our seminars and individual consultations:
- Funeral options, including lower-cost locations such as churches, chapels, and meaningful non-traditional locations (including outdoor locations) for services
- Cremation options
- VA benefits
- The 25 documents you need to have ready before you die
- What happens if you pass away while traveling, especially out of the country
- Why life insurance should not be used for purchasing cemetery/funeral services
- What makes Distinctive Life different than other funeral homes
Learn more about our pre-planning services.