Distinctive Life will provide all the support and guidance you need during this difficult time. Throughout this process, we help families create a service that is meaningful as well as affordable. Whether you have an immediate need or an imminent need, we want to make sure that your needs are met. You have many options available to you. No matter how you choose to honor and remember your loved one, we will help guide you through the process and answer all of your questions.
Our online planning tool allows you to connect and collaborate with your family, anytime and anywhere.
Immediate Need Services
The loss of a loved one is very emotional. We know that this is an overwhelming time for you, and this guide will help you in making the needed arrangements.
- Pre-planning puts you in control of the process.
It will allow you to ease the burden on your family when you die.
- By making your wishes known, there is less for your family to have to decide.
- You can personalize your plan since there is time for advanced thought and planning.
- Planning ahead allows you to make financial arrangements ahead of time.
- This spreads costs over a period of time instead of all at once.
- Allows you to gather all important demographic and legal information needed to plan a funeral.
- It is comforting to know that you have done all you can to make the process easier on your family.