First, please know that all of us at Distinctive Life are so sorry for your loss. We are here for you at this overwhelming time of grief, and we stand ready to help you honor the life of your loved one in a highly personal, meaningful, and affordable way. Distinctive Life’s multilingual team understands and respects your religious traditions and cultural customs, and we want to help create funeral experiences that honor your loved one’s life and heritage.
If your family is spread out around the country, or even around the world, Distinctive Life can help. Our online Family Collaboration Tool allows your family to securely collaborate and coordinate planning the distinctive service for your loved one – all that’s needed is an internet connection. Click the button below to get started.
- Pre-planning puts you in control of the process.
It will allow you to ease the burden on your family when you die.
- By making your wishes known, there is less for your family to have to decide.
- You can personalize your plan since there is time for advanced thought and planning.
- Planning ahead allows you to make financial arrangements ahead of time.
- This spreads costs over a period of time instead of all at once.
- Allows you to gather all important demographic and legal information needed to plan a funeral.
- It is comforting to know that you have done all you can to make the process easier on your family.